Wednesday, January 12, 2011

To Kick Start This Mutha...

What would you like to know?

I mean, for what would you take the time out of your day to waste, er I mean, invest in soaking up the veritable forest of knowledge that I have to offer?

I suppose I should begin by addressing the poignant title of this awe inspiring blog of mine. Or perhaps not...it's fairly self explanatory:

1. Salvation: Comes through Christ, He died for our sins, that we may be forgiven and enter into eternity with our Father in Heaven.

2. Zombie Monkeys: Honestly, what could be more random than a monkey that is a zombie?

Which brings me to 3. Randomness...and that is what this blog is all about. The various musings of this cluttered mind.

Why would anyone want to know what I am thinking you ask? I have no idea.

It could be that they are a huge fan of waste and what better way to demonstrate such fandom than to waste moments of their lives by reading this drivel. Or possibly because they are morbidly curious like the gawkers who cause a traffic jam just to see if they can get a glimpse of the carnage at an auto accident. Or perhaps they, for some unfathomable reason, care what I might be thinking about....but probably not. It is infinitely more likely to be one of the former options.

And, with that addressed I will close out this first thought comprising this very first post in my new and improved babble forum.

Thank you for your time....(that you cannot get back as there are no substitutions, exchanges or refunds)....and Goooooood Night!

3 comments:

  1. I admit, I slow down to try to and see the extent of an accident...why is that do you suppose? Everyone seems to do this though. Does it make it a little less morbid when I saw I always pray for and lift up those involved...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Less morbid to look? Probably not. But nice of you to pray for them. :) (Hopefully not "Oh maaaaaan that fool is tore up! Lord they are gonna need you...) ha! I kid. Honestly, I always pray when I see an accident or ambulance etc. It's a good practice.

    ReplyDelete